Thursday, March 1, 2007

Cue ball

So I wonder if I'm going through identity crisis or something. Because when I came home from school today, I was looking myself in the bathroom mirror, and I decided to shave my hair off.

I really don't know what I was thinking.

I think I felt like doing something random, something sporadic, but I was thinking too drastically. Maybe a nice, long country-road drive would have sufficed, or eating a slice of pizza topped with vanilla ice cream, but shaving my beautiful hair off?! Damn, I just about pulled a Britney Spears right there. I don't think I'll be admitting myself to a rehab center anytime soon, but I'll keep my dates open.

You know what though? A little change never hurt someone. And it is hair, which does grow back. And eventually I'm sure I'll get used to it. I can't wait to hear what my students will have to say tomorrow though...

No comments: